Well, I’ve done it: I’ve succumbed to vacation and all its pitfalls. Like not knowing what day it is. Because who cares what day it is when you’re on vacation? You do what you want, when you want. There is no schedule to stick to, no routine to go with, no calendars or watches to check. It’s almost impossible to check a calendar or watch anyway when you’re face-first in a Neil Gaiman book atop a blow-up raft island, anyway. Remembering what day it is when you’re 2 weeks into vacation is tremendously difficult; thankfully, this salad is not. Continue reading →Pin It
Hello there; welcome to A Periodic Table. I'm happy you're here.
New year, new social media! I'm on Twitter now, so come join me as I attempt to not make a fool of myself. Or, if you'd rather full-circle stalk me, come hang out with me on Facebook.
Lastly, if you'd like to email me, please do so at aperiodictable [at] yahoo [dot] com. I do my best to get back to you quickly, especially if you sound like you're in the middle of a high-stakes baking crisis/meltdown. I understand those on a personal level, and i'll do my best to assist.
December 29, 2011 · 55 Comments
March 7, 2013 · 46 Comments
October 25, 2012 · 42 Comments
March 5, 2012 · 39 Comments
January 25, 2013 · 38 Comments
June 17, 2013 · 13 Comments
June 15, 2013 · 25 Comments
June 13, 2013 · 22 Comments
June 8, 2013 · 23 Comments
June 7, 2013 · 30 Comments
- Monica: I absolutely get what you're saying. Completely. And I really comm...
- movita beaucoup: (Sorry, I was speaking Canadian there. Let me rephrase: you're my yard...
- movita beaucoup: You do everything with grace - from mini donuts to losing competitions...
- shannon: that's the cereal devotion talking. it's like you're possessed. :)...
- shannon: So cute: like i wish i could convey how adorable they are in real life...
- a wee donut tutorial + voting day.
- my entry for Bake My Cake 2013: an epic graduation cake.
- individual strawberry basil crisps.
- good morning sunshine bars.
- classic barbecue sauce.
- individual party pavlovas for feast magazine.
- the momofuku perfect 10 cookie (karlie’s kookies.)
- individual strawberry + peach galettes.
- memorial day, part two: the recipes.
- you’re invited: memorial day, part one.