Hello there; I'm Shannon, and welcome to A Periodic Table. I'm happy you're here.
So now that I've mastered Facebook and Twitter (and by "mastered," i mean I can operate them without accidentally shutting something down or getting my account suspended), I've taken up Instagram. I've always had a personal one, but that one is filled with three years of randomness and a lot of baby photos, so I thought it was time to set up a professional one. Follow along if you enjoy random photos of food, occcasional life, and party things.
As always, if you'd like to email me, please do so at aperiodictable [at] yahoo [dot] com. I do my best to get back to you quickly, especially if you sound like you're in the middle of a high-stakes baking crisis/meltdown. I understand those on a personal level, and i'll do my best to assist.
December 29, 2011 · 59 Comments
December 14, 2013 · 56 Comments
February 13, 2014 · 53 Comments
November 10, 2013 · 53 Comments
January 25, 2013 · 51 Comments
July 30, 2014 · 6 Comments
July 8, 2014 · 17 Comments
July 1, 2014 · 29 Comments
feast magazine, june 2014: pomegranate molasses-glazed chicken thighs + tangled arugula and summer berry salad.June 4, 2014 · 33 Comments
May 28, 2014 · 31 Comments
- Amrita: Whoa that sounds amazing. Definitely just eat that fruit, no need to m...
- Ashley: Woah, gorgeous fruit and awesome vacation! I'm glad you took time to r...
- Deb: What a terrific vacation! I try not to cook or bake while on vacation....
- natalie @ wee eats: Aw, sounds like so much fun! I want to go to a giant amish barn filled...
- John@Kitchen Riffs: Sounds like a great time! I always eat out/buy premade a lot when I'm ...
- field notes: florida, 2014.
- how i survived whole30: 10 tips + what i learned.
- feast magazine, july 2014: halloumi bites (and what i’ve been doing)
- feast magazine, june 2014: pomegranate molasses-glazed chicken thighs + tangled arugula and summer berry salad.
- double dark chocolate-dipped fresh mint ice cream sandwiches.
- mediterranean turkey + spinach mini burgers.
- quinoa + wilted arugula greek salad.
- feast magazine, may 2014: tomme, rosemary + walnut mini-scones.
- bake my cake 2014 competition entry: the bread pudding cake.
- the just one question project: question six.