Hello there; I'm Shannon, and welcome to A Periodic Table. I'm happy you're here.
So now that I've mastered Facebook and Twitter (and by "mastered," i mean I can operate them without accidentally shutting something down or getting my account suspended), I've taken up Instagram. I've always had a personal one, but that one is filled with three years of randomness and a lot of baby photos, so I thought it was time to set up a professional one. Follow along if you enjoy random photos of food, occcasional life, and party things.
As always, if you'd like to email me, please do so at aperiodictable [at] yahoo [dot] com. I do my best to get back to you quickly, especially if you sound like you're in the middle of a high-stakes baking crisis/meltdown. I understand those on a personal level, and i'll do my best to assist.
December 29, 2011 · 59 Comments
December 14, 2013 · 56 Comments
November 10, 2013 · 53 Comments
February 13, 2014 · 53 Comments
January 25, 2013 · 53 Comments
December 21, 2014 · 3 Comments
December 17, 2014 · 8 Comments
December 15, 2014 · 15 Comments
feast magazine, december 2014: vietnamese cinnamon + goat cheese individual soufflés with vanilla bean crème anglaise.December 2, 2014 · 10 Comments
November 24, 2014 · 16 Comments
- movita beaucoup: This sounds exactly like a mother talking about her children. Do I lov...
- movita beaucoup: THE CHARTS! I've never loved you more....
- Willow @ Will Cook For Friends: I love all the charts! Honestly, I tend to shy away from things with l...
- Wendy: Flag cookies or Christmas cookies, these are beautiful cookies! Amazin...
- Matt: I had an Italian nonna and bisnonna. I miss them and cookies like thi...
- italian tricolor [rainbow] cookies.
- baci di dama (gluten-free chocolate-filled hazelnut cookies.)
- pignoli [pine nut] cookies.
- feast magazine, december 2014: vietnamese cinnamon + goat cheese individual soufflés with vanilla bean crème anglaise.
- chocolate-covered cherry, apricot, + walnut biscotti.
- well-seasoned, part two: popcorn polenta, jalapeño-bacon brussels sprouts, nettle ice cream, and a winterly cake.
- well-seasoned, part one: pastry pockets, a winter salad, and dinner rolls.
- Well-Seasoned: a feature article + recipes for Feast Magazine.
- feast magazine, november 2014: roasted parsnip + burdock root with pomegranate-soy glaze.
- copycat Panera turkey-cranberry flatbread sandwich.