Hello there; I'm Shannon, and welcome to A Periodic Table. I'm happy you're here.
So now that I've mastered Facebook and Twitter (and by "mastered," i mean I can operate them without accidentally shutting something down or getting my account suspended), I've taken up Instagram. I've always had a personal one, but that one is filled with three years of randomness and a lot of baby photos, so I thought it was time to set up a professional one. Follow along if you enjoy random photos of food, occcasional life, and party things.
As always, if you'd like to email me, please do so at aperiodictable [at] yahoo [dot] com. I do my best to get back to you quickly, especially if you sound like you're in the middle of a high-stakes baking crisis/meltdown. I understand those on a personal level, and i'll do my best to assist.
December 29, 2011 · 59 Comments
December 14, 2013 · 56 Comments
February 13, 2014 · 53 Comments
November 10, 2013 · 53 Comments
January 25, 2013 · 51 Comments
August 29, 2014 · 8 Comments
August 18, 2014 · 20 Comments
August 10, 2014 · 11 Comments
August 6, 2014 · 11 Comments
August 4, 2014 · 23 Comments
- John@Kitchen Riffs: Happy BIrthday, wee one! Great party and fun post. Thanks....
- Mimi: What a pretty party! You're so talented!...
- Deb: Such a exquisite post! Time seems to slide by as we live our lives, th...
- Abbe@This is How I Cook: Happy birthday, Stella wee one. I love your birthday party and i hope ...
- movita beaucoup: So much awesome in one post! I need you to plan/execute my next birthd...
- you’re invited: the wee one’s birthday party, 2014.
- vanilla malt bundt cake.
- Things on a Plate: fig-pecan-molasses or apricot-pistachio-honey salad plates.
- feast magazine, august 2014: guava-pineapple paletas with coconut vanilla-infused cream.
- candy bars [made from healthy things.]
- field notes: florida, 2014.
- how i survived whole30: 10 tips + what i learned.
- feast magazine, july 2014: halloumi bites (and what i’ve been doing)
- feast magazine, june 2014: pomegranate molasses-glazed chicken thighs + tangled arugula and summer berry salad.
- double dark chocolate-dipped fresh mint ice cream sandwiches.