Hello there; I'm Shannon, and welcome to A Periodic Table. I'm happy you're here.
So now that I've mastered Facebook and Twitter (and by "mastered," i mean I can operate them without accidentally shutting something down or getting my account suspended), I've taken up Instagram. I've always had a personal one, but that one is filled with three years of randomness and a lot of baby photos, so I thought it was time to set up a professional one. Follow along if you enjoy random photos of food, occcasional life, and party things.
As always, if you'd like to email me, please do so at aperiodictable [at] yahoo [dot] com. I do my best to get back to you quickly, especially if you sound like you're in the middle of a high-stakes baking crisis/meltdown. I understand those on a personal level, and i'll do my best to assist.
December 29, 2011 · 59 Comments
December 14, 2013 · 56 Comments
February 13, 2014 · 53 Comments
November 10, 2013 · 53 Comments
January 25, 2013 · 51 Comments
April 24, 2014 · 11 Comments
April 15, 2014 · 39 Comments
April 8, 2014 · 18 Comments
April 2, 2014 · 26 Comments
March 25, 2014 · 42 Comments
- John@Kitchen Riffs: I suffer from laziness sometimes, but rarely from writer's block or cr...
- Sarah @ The Cook's Life: Love, love, love this post. I have done most of the suggestions at one...
- shannon: I know, right? Everyone did an awesome job at their answers, and it wa...
- shannon: I agree, Deb: I think it's great that we all really try so hard at wha...
- shannon: Allison, this is a "no lame feelings" zone, so you keep up the work on...
- the just one question project: question six.
- tsoureki! [greek easter bread.]
- spring vegetable salad + miso tahini dressing. also, a wee book review.
- feast magazine, april 2014: jerusalem artichoke + sundried tomato spread.
- The New York Times chocolate chip cookie.
- the just one question project: question five.
- feast magazine, march 2014: cheese-filled pannenkoeken + lemon-blueberry sauce.
- [virtuous] fig + millet donuts.
- cookie throwdown: bouchon boxed mix vs. cookbook.
- feast magazine, february 2014 [part two]: spicy peanut gochujang cookies.