I promised I’d be back with a recipe for these things, and here I am, attempting to ignore the shame I feel inside. As far as cake mix cookies go, I do feel like these are pretty good, and here’s the thing: no one ever needs to know you made these from cake mix. Just don’t tell them. When people rave and swoon and otherwise go on and on about how your cookies taste incredible and how talented a baker you are, just smile and say thank you and know that you’re basically committing some sort of horrific crime against scratch baking. Continue reading →Pin It
Hello there; welcome to A Periodic Table. I'm happy you're here.
New year, new social media! I'm on Twitter now, so come join me as I attempt to not make a fool of myself. Or, if you'd rather full-circle stalk me, come hang out with me on Facebook.
Lastly, if you'd like to email me, please do so at aperiodictable [at] yahoo [dot] com. I do my best to get back to you quickly, especially if you sound like you're in the middle of a high-stakes baking crisis/meltdown. I understand those on a personal level, and i'll do my best to assist.
December 29, 2011 · 55 Comments
March 7, 2013 · 46 Comments
October 25, 2012 · 42 Comments
March 5, 2012 · 39 Comments
January 25, 2013 · 38 Comments
June 17, 2013 · 12 Comments
June 15, 2013 · 25 Comments
June 13, 2013 · 22 Comments
June 8, 2013 · 23 Comments
June 7, 2013 · 30 Comments
- movita beaucoup: (Sorry, I was speaking Canadian there. Let me rephrase: you're my yard...
- movita beaucoup: You do everything with grace - from mini donuts to losing competitions...
- shannon: that's the cereal devotion talking. it's like you're possessed. :)...
- shannon: So cute: like i wish i could convey how adorable they are in real life...
- shannon: thanks! you know, the little people stuff circa late seventies and ea...
- a wee donut tutorial + voting day.
- my entry for Bake My Cake 2013: an epic graduation cake.
- individual strawberry basil crisps.
- good morning sunshine bars.
- classic barbecue sauce.
- individual party pavlovas for feast magazine.
- the momofuku perfect 10 cookie (karlie’s kookies.)
- individual strawberry + peach galettes.
- memorial day, part two: the recipes.
- you’re invited: memorial day, part one.