Last 30 Posts
- crispy kale + bacon toasts with lemony white bean puree.
- happy wedding, natalie!
- fruity pebble sables.
- tutorial: pink momofuku birthday cake and lollipop cookies.
- feast magazine, september 2014: prickly pear margarita cookies.
- you’re invited: the wee one’s birthday party, 2014.
- vanilla malt bundt cake.
- Things on a Plate: fig-pecan-molasses or apricot-pistachio-honey salad plates.
- feast magazine, august 2014: guava-pineapple paletas with coconut vanilla-infused cream.
- candy bars [made from healthy things.]
- field notes: florida, 2014.
- how i survived whole30: 10 tips + what i learned.
- feast magazine, july 2014: halloumi bites (and what i’ve been doing)
- feast magazine, june 2014: pomegranate molasses-glazed chicken thighs + tangled arugula and summer berry salad.
- double dark chocolate-dipped fresh mint ice cream sandwiches.
- mediterranean turkey + spinach mini burgers.
- quinoa + wilted arugula greek salad.
- feast magazine, may 2014: tomme, rosemary + walnut mini-scones.
- bake my cake 2014 competition entry: the bread pudding cake.
- the just one question project: question six.
- tsoureki! [greek easter bread.]
- spring vegetable salad + miso tahini dressing. also, a wee book review.
- feast magazine, april 2014: jerusalem artichoke + sundried tomato spread.
- The New York Times chocolate chip cookie.
- the just one question project: question five.
- feast magazine, march 2014: cheese-filled pannenkoeken + lemon-blueberry sauce.
- [virtuous] fig + millet donuts.
- cookie throwdown: bouchon boxed mix vs. cookbook.
- feast magazine, february 2014 [part two]: spicy peanut gochujang cookies.
- feast magazine, february 2014 [part one]: black walnuts.
Archives by Month:
Archives by Subject: