Last 30 Posts
- feast magazine, march 2015: rainbow noodle bowl with amaranth leaves and spicy peanut dressing.
- sticky bun ice cream with cinnamon-pecan swirl and a new series; the Jeni’s Spinalong!
- you’re invited: academy awards party 2015.
- celeriac-turnip gratin with herbed maple cream.
- valentine [or anytime] vanilla sandwich cookies.
- feast magazine, february 2015: warm potato salad + ‘nduja vinaigrette.
- charred bean sprout salad + marinated baked tofu (but you can use chicken, haters).
- mochi cake.
- resolutions for 2015 – because, resolutions.
- feast magazine, january 2015: Opo squash fritters with smoked salmon and watercress herb salad.
- italian tricolor [rainbow] cookies.
- baci di dama (gluten-free chocolate-filled hazelnut cookies.)
- pignoli [pine nut] cookies.
- feast magazine, december 2014: vietnamese cinnamon + goat cheese individual soufflés with vanilla bean crème anglaise.
- chocolate-covered cherry, apricot, + walnut biscotti.
- well-seasoned, part two: popcorn polenta, jalapeño-bacon brussels sprouts, nettle ice cream, and a winterly cake.
- well-seasoned, part one: pastry pockets, a winter salad, and dinner rolls.
- Well-Seasoned: a feature article + recipes for Feast Magazine.
- feast magazine, november 2014: roasted parsnip + burdock root with pomegranate-soy glaze.
- copycat Panera turkey-cranberry flatbread sandwich.
- bloody brains petit fours [for halloween, silly.]
- house-made pita bread.
- muhammara [red pepper + walnut dip] with accompaniments.
- Windmill [Speculoos] Cookie Ice Cream + Windmill Pie Crust Crumbs.
- pumpkin almond cake.
- feast magazine, october 2014: rambutan + ginger-poached pear sorbet.
- crispy kale + bacon toasts with lemony white bean puree.
- happy wedding, natalie!
- fruity pebble sables.
- tutorial: pink momofuku birthday cake and lollipop cookies.
Archives by Month:
Archives by Subject: