Hello there; welcome to A Periodic Table. I'm happy you're here.
New year, new social media! I'm on Twitter now, so come join me as I attempt to not make a fool of myself. Or, if you'd rather full-circle stalk me, come hang out with me on Facebook.
Lastly, if you'd like to email me, please do so at aperiodictable [at] yahoo [dot] com. I do my best to get back to you quickly, especially if you sound like you're in the middle of a high-stakes baking crisis/meltdown. I understand those on a personal level, and i'll do my best to assist.
December 29, 2011 · 55 Comments
March 7, 2013 · 46 Comments
October 25, 2012 · 42 Comments
March 5, 2012 · 39 Comments
January 25, 2013 · 38 Comments
June 17, 2013 · 13 Comments
June 15, 2013 · 25 Comments
June 13, 2013 · 22 Comments
June 8, 2013 · 23 Comments
June 7, 2013 · 30 Comments
- Monica: I absolutely get what you're saying. Completely. And I really comm...
- movita beaucoup: (Sorry, I was speaking Canadian there. Let me rephrase: you're my yard...
- movita beaucoup: You do everything with grace - from mini donuts to losing competitions...
- shannon: that's the cereal devotion talking. it's like you're possessed. :)...
- shannon: So cute: like i wish i could convey how adorable they are in real life...
- a wee donut tutorial + voting day.
- my entry for Bake My Cake 2013: an epic graduation cake.
- individual strawberry basil crisps.
- good morning sunshine bars.
- classic barbecue sauce.
- individual party pavlovas for feast magazine.
- the momofuku perfect 10 cookie (karlie’s kookies.)
- individual strawberry + peach galettes.
- memorial day, part two: the recipes.
- you’re invited: memorial day, part one.