Hello there; I'm Shannon, and welcome to A Periodic Table. I'm happy you're here.
So now that I've mastered Facebook and Twitter (and by "mastered," i mean I can operate them without accidentally shutting something down or getting my account suspended), I've taken up Instagram. I've always had a personal one, but that one is filled with three years of randomness and a lot of baby photos, so I thought it was time to set up a professional one. Follow along if you enjoy random photos of food, occcasional life, and party things.
As always, if you'd like to email me, please do so at aperiodictable [at] yahoo [dot] com. I do my best to get back to you quickly, especially if you sound like you're in the middle of a high-stakes baking crisis/meltdown. I understand those on a personal level, and i'll do my best to assist.
December 29, 2011 · 65 Comments
December 14, 2013 · 56 Comments
January 25, 2013 · 53 Comments
November 10, 2013 · 53 Comments
February 13, 2014 · 53 Comments
January 28, 2015 · 13 Comments
January 19, 2015 · 18 Comments
January 13, 2015 · 25 Comments
January 4, 2015 · 6 Comments
December 21, 2014 · 15 Comments
- Katherine: I can't wait to see what the secret ingredients is that you're working...
- John@Kitchen Riffs: I'm big on procrastinating when I'm supposed to be doing something, to...
- Willow @ Will Cook For Friends: I don't know how you did it, but your description of a cake dense enou...
- Willow @ Will Cook For Friends: Oooh, I feel you... food burnout is no small thing. I went through tha...
- Brianne: That tofu sounds mad delicious, yo. I love Thug Kitchen! Their book is...
- charred bean sprout salad + marinated baked tofu (but you can use chicken, haters).
- mochi cake.
- resolutions for 2015 – because, resolutions.
- feast magazine, january 2015: Opo squash fritters with smoked salmon and watercress herb salad.
- italian tricolor [rainbow] cookies.
- baci di dama (gluten-free chocolate-filled hazelnut cookies.)
- pignoli [pine nut] cookies.
- feast magazine, december 2014: vietnamese cinnamon + goat cheese individual soufflés with vanilla bean crème anglaise.
- chocolate-covered cherry, apricot, + walnut biscotti.
- well-seasoned, part two: popcorn polenta, jalapeño-bacon brussels sprouts, nettle ice cream, and a winterly cake.