Hello there; I'm Shannon, and welcome to A Periodic Table. I'm happy you're here.
So now that I've mastered Facebook and Twitter (and by "mastered," i mean I can operate them without accidentally shutting something down or getting my account suspended), I've taken up Instagram. I've always had a personal one, but that one is filled with three years of randomness and a lot of baby photos, so I thought it was time to set up a professional one. Follow along if you enjoy random photos of food, occcasional life, and party things.
As always, if you'd like to email me, please do so at aperiodictable [at] yahoo [dot] com. I do my best to get back to you quickly, especially if you sound like you're in the middle of a high-stakes baking crisis/meltdown. I understand those on a personal level, and i'll do my best to assist.
December 29, 2011 · 69 Comments
December 14, 2013 · 56 Comments
January 25, 2013 · 53 Comments
November 10, 2013 · 53 Comments
February 13, 2014 · 53 Comments
March 1, 2015 · 3 Comments
February 26, 2015 · 10 Comments
February 18, 2015 · 27 Comments
February 12, 2015 · 24 Comments
February 6, 2015 · 18 Comments
- Ashley: I have enjoyed ice cream at breakfast....though it wasn't the only par...
- Amrita: OMG these were all such great ideas! I do this every year too because ...
- Willow @ Will Cook For Friends: You two are geniuses! Who says ice cream isn't an acceptable breakfast...
- natalie @ wee eats: I'm so excited for our project and SO PUMPED TO MAKE YOUR ICE CREAM be...
- Jennie @themessybakerblog: Great advice. I went ahead and bookmarked this for my future self, bec...
- sticky bun ice cream with cinnamon-pecan swirl and a new series; the Jeni’s Spinalong!
- you’re invited: academy awards party 2015.
- celeriac-turnip gratin with herbed maple cream.
- valentine [or anytime] vanilla sandwich cookies.
- feast magazine, february 2015: warm potato salad + ‘nduja vinaigrette.
- charred bean sprout salad + marinated baked tofu (but you can use chicken, haters).
- mochi cake.
- resolutions for 2015 – because, resolutions.
- feast magazine, january 2015: Opo squash fritters with smoked salmon and watercress herb salad.
- italian tricolor [rainbow] cookies.