Hello there; welcome to A Periodic Table. I'm happy you're here.
New year, new social media! I'm on Twitter now, so come join me as I attempt to not make a fool of myself. Or, if you'd rather full-circle stalk me, come hang out with me on Facebook.
Lastly, if you'd like to email me, please do so at aperiodictable [at] yahoo [dot] com. I do my best to get back to you quickly, especially if you sound like you're in the middle of a high-stakes baking crisis/meltdown. I understand those on a personal level, and i'll do my best to assist.
December 29, 2011 · 53 Comments
March 7, 2013 · 46 Comments
October 25, 2012 · 42 Comments
March 5, 2012 · 39 Comments
January 25, 2013 · 38 Comments
- Monica: I have to tell you...I don't like angel food cake : ( BUT I think yo...
- Ashley: My mouth is watering...it just look so divine! (ha, see what I did the...
- Jennie @themessybakerblog: You write the BEST instructions. I know if I make one of your recipes,...
- movita beaucoup: The STRESS of making angel food cake at baking school. Cripes! It was ...
- natalie @ wee eats: you have held my hand through so many recipes, and i've always managed...
- angel cake.
- blueberry cheesecake + macadamia nut crust.
- chocolate chip cupcakes + chocolate ganache.
- lemon almond cake. (flourless)
- sableuse (french butter cake.)
- national library week 2013: the cookbook reviews.
- dear library: day four (with honeybee cupcakes)
- dear library: day three (I made you sugar cookies.)
- dear library: day two (also, crab + chile risotto.)
- dear library: a mini-series for national library week. (and spinach + ricotta turnovers)