Hello there; I'm Shannon, and welcome to A Periodic Table. I'm happy you're here.
So now that I've mastered Facebook and Twitter (and by "mastered," i mean I can operate them without accidentally shutting something down or getting my account suspended), I've taken up Instagram. I've always had a personal one, but that one is filled with three years of randomness and a lot of baby photos, so I thought it was time to set up a professional one. Follow along if you enjoy random photos of food, occcasional life, and party things.
As always, if you'd like to email me, please do so at aperiodictable [at] yahoo [dot] com. I do my best to get back to you quickly, especially if you sound like you're in the middle of a high-stakes baking crisis/meltdown. I understand those on a personal level, and i'll do my best to assist.
December 29, 2011 · 59 Comments
December 14, 2013 · 56 Comments
January 25, 2013 · 53 Comments
November 10, 2013 · 53 Comments
February 13, 2014 · 53 Comments
well-seasoned, part two: popcorn polenta, jalapeño-bacon brussels sprouts, nettle ice cream, and a winterly cake.November 15, 2014 · 1 Comment
November 6, 2014 · 5 Comments
November 4, 2014 · 7 Comments
November 2, 2014 · 9 Comments
October 30, 2014 · 4 Comments
- elizabeth: I'm so behind on relaying my congrats to this amazing opportunity! You...
- movita beaucoup: First off, this post has made me very hungry. Also, I kinda wish I had...
- mellissa @ ibreatheimhungry: So many delicious things in one post! Those pastry pockets though - I...
- Jennie @themessybakerblog: Look at you. Our Shannon is a superstar (picture me doing the Molly Sh...
- Jennie @themessybakerblog: You are always teaching me about new ingredients that I've never heard...
- well-seasoned, part two: popcorn polenta, jalapeño-bacon brussels sprouts, nettle ice cream, and a winterly cake.
- well-seasoned, part one: pastry pockets, a winter salad, and dinner rolls.
- Well-Seasoned: a feature article + recipes for Feast Magazine.
- feast magazine, november 2014: roasted parsnip + burdock root with pomegranate-soy glaze.
- copycat Panera turkey-cranberry flatbread sandwich.
- bloody brains petit fours [for halloween, silly.]
- house-made pita bread.
- muhammara [red pepper + walnut dip] with accompaniments.
- Windmill [Speculoos] Cookie Ice Cream + Windmill Pie Crust Crumbs.
- pumpkin almond cake.