Hello there; I'm Shannon, and welcome to A Periodic Table. I'm happy you're here.
So now that I've mastered Facebook and Twitter (and by "mastered," i mean I can operate them without accidentally shutting something down or getting my account suspended), I've taken up Instagram. I've always had a personal one, but that one is filled with three years of randomness and a lot of baby photos, so I thought it was time to set up a professional one. Follow along if you enjoy random photos of food, occcasional life, and party things.
As always, if you'd like to email me, please do so at aperiodictable [at] yahoo [dot] com. I do my best to get back to you quickly, especially if you sound like you're in the middle of a high-stakes baking crisis/meltdown. I understand those on a personal level, and i'll do my best to assist.
December 29, 2011 · 69 Comments
December 14, 2013 · 56 Comments
January 25, 2013 · 53 Comments
February 13, 2014 · 53 Comments
November 10, 2013 · 53 Comments
February 26, 2015 · 2 Comments
February 18, 2015 · 10 Comments
February 12, 2015 · 24 Comments
February 6, 2015 · 18 Comments
January 28, 2015 · 26 Comments
- Faygie: Your idea of a party is my favorite kind - small! :) I'm not really in...
- Elizabeth @ Taste and Sprout: I know that lots of people that throw Oscar parties, but theming the f...
- Deb|EastofEdenCooking: Parenting is one of life's great adventures! And you've got a good gri...
- Ashley: You delight my socks off!!! I loved the parenting advice, despite not ...
- elizabeth: You're going to laugh because I have a post up today that sings the pr...
- celeriac-turnip gratin with herbed maple cream.
- valentine [or anytime] vanilla sandwich cookies.
- feast magazine, february 2015: warm potato salad + ‘nduja vinaigrette.
- charred bean sprout salad + marinated baked tofu (but you can use chicken, haters).
- mochi cake.
- resolutions for 2015 – because, resolutions.
- feast magazine, january 2015: Opo squash fritters with smoked salmon and watercress herb salad.
- italian tricolor [rainbow] cookies.
- baci di dama (gluten-free chocolate-filled hazelnut cookies.)
- pignoli [pine nut] cookies.