Hello there; I'm Shannon, and welcome to A Periodic Table. I'm happy you're here.
So now that I've mastered Facebook and Twitter (and by "mastered," i mean I can operate them without accidentally shutting something down or getting my account suspended), I've taken up Instagram. I've always had a personal one, but that one is filled with three years of randomness and a lot of baby photos, so I thought it was time to set up a professional one. Follow along if you enjoy random photos of food, occcasional life, and party things.
As always, if you'd like to email me, please do so at aperiodictable [at] yahoo [dot] com. I do my best to get back to you quickly, especially if you sound like you're in the middle of a high-stakes baking crisis/meltdown. I understand those on a personal level, and i'll do my best to assist.
December 29, 2011 · 70 Comments
December 14, 2013 · 56 Comments
February 13, 2014 · 53 Comments
January 25, 2013 · 53 Comments
November 10, 2013 · 53 Comments
March 31, 2015 · 3 Comments
feast magazine, april 2015: bitter greens salad with grape molasses-rosemary vinaigrette and grape molasses-candied walnuts.March 27, 2015 · 7 Comments
March 23, 2015 · 20 Comments
March 18, 2015 · 22 Comments
March 11, 2015 · 12 Comments
- Ashley: I already told you how much I love these lamb recipe. And you're so ri...
- Brianne: Oh my God, I can't EVEN! These recipes are mad pro, yo! I can't pick a...
- John@Kitchen Riffs: Lamb is my favorite red meat! Although goat can give it a run for its ...
- Abbe @ This is How I Cook: Well, this is drop dead gorgeous. Next tie I stock up on middle Easter...
- mellissa @ ibreatheimhungry: I will be on the hunt for grape molasses for sure - it would be the pe...
- Feast magazine feature article: Taste of the Exotic.
- feast magazine, april 2015: bitter greens salad with grape molasses-rosemary vinaigrette and grape molasses-candied walnuts.
- dark chocolate-cornflake marshmallow treats.
- just [tiny] vanilla donut cakes.
- black pepper + tipsy cheddar cornbread.
- braised collard greens with thai flavors.
- feast magazine, march 2015: rainbow noodle bowl with amaranth leaves and spicy peanut dressing.
- sticky bun ice cream with cinnamon-pecan swirl and a new series; the Jeni’s Spinalong!
- you’re invited: academy awards party 2015.
- celeriac-turnip gratin with herbed maple cream.