Hello there; I'm Shannon, and welcome to A Periodic Table. I'm happy you're here.
So now that I've mastered Facebook and Twitter (and by "mastered," i mean I can operate them without accidentally shutting something down or getting my account suspended), I've taken up Instagram. I've always had a personal one, but that one is filled with three years of randomness and a lot of baby photos, so I thought it was time to set up a professional one. Follow along if you enjoy random photos of food, occcasional life, and party things.
As always, if you'd like to email me, please do so at aperiodictable [at] yahoo [dot] com. I do my best to get back to you quickly, especially if you sound like you're in the middle of a high-stakes baking crisis/meltdown. I understand those on a personal level, and i'll do my best to assist.
December 29, 2011 · 59 Comments
December 14, 2013 · 56 Comments
November 10, 2013 · 53 Comments
February 13, 2014 · 53 Comments
January 25, 2013 · 53 Comments
September 29, 2014 · 2 Comments
September 17, 2014 · 18 Comments
September 14, 2014 · 10 Comments
September 11, 2014 · 20 Comments
September 6, 2014 · 16 Comments
- natalie @ wee eats: Also, seriously? ALICE MEDRICH IS FOLLOWING YOU ON TWITTER! YOU ARE SO...
- natalie @ wee eats: OMG EMMYS ARE SO EXCITING! AND YOU ARE PART OF FEAST SO YOU BASICALLY ...
- shannon: me either! it seems like i just did the 3yo party...time truly does fl...
- shannon: Too fast, you're right about that, Monica! I do get pretty focused on ...
- shannon: Totally want to do your birthday party now. And it's okay: most of the...
- feast magazine, october 2014: rambutan + ginger-poached pear sorbet.
- crispy kale + bacon toasts with lemony white bean puree.
- happy wedding, natalie!
- fruity pebble sables.
- tutorial: pink momofuku birthday cake and lollipop cookies.
- feast magazine, september 2014: prickly pear margarita cookies.
- you’re invited: the wee one’s birthday party, 2014.
- vanilla malt bundt cake.
- Things on a Plate: fig-pecan-molasses or apricot-pistachio-honey salad plates.
- feast magazine, august 2014: guava-pineapple paletas with coconut vanilla-infused cream.